A proper diagnosis by an experienced sleep specialist is required to provide the right line of treatment for your condition
1. How difficult do you find falling asleep?
2. How difficult do you find staying asleep? Do you wake up often during the night?
3. How difficult do you find waking up in the morning?
4. How satisfied/ dissatisfied are you with your current (the past two weeks) sleep pattern?
5. To what extent is your current sleep problem noticeable to others and impacting your quality of life?
6. How worried/distressed are you about your current sleep problem?
7. How much is your current sleep problem interfering with their daily life (fatigue, mood, concentration, memory, etc…)?
Add up your answers and the total (between 0 and 28) determines how severe your insomnia is:
If you score between 0 and 7, then you don’t need to worry. You have a very strong sleep structure, most likely with good sleep hygiene. Keep going!
If you score between 8 and 14 then you are still under the threshold and you cannot be considered as insomniac. However, your sleep can be affected by your daily life, stress, etc. It may be worth looking into to ways to handle these issues before they affect your sleep more severely.
If you score between 15 and 28, you present the symptoms of clinic insomnia (moderate or severe). It’s time to take action,
Here our objective is to give you immediate relief so that you can resume your day to day activities at the earliest.
This includes tips to ease your mental stresses and HOMEOPATHY medications as needed.
A Sleep analysis helps in understanding the underlying cause and severity of your condition
This is done in the comfort of your home using a non-contact sensor
Here our goal is to manage your condition without relapse or the need of medications
This is achieved through a combination of counselling, lifestyle changes and sleep architecture improvement therapies
See how easy it is to get your sleep analyzed in the comfort of your home.
It's easy, convenient and COVID Safe